Steps for Wealth Management Services
Are you interested in pursuing a relationship with Curtis Financial Planning? For clients who are in need of Investment Management or Comprehensive Financial Planning services, we engage in the following process:
1. You schedule a phone appointment with Cathy Curtis. Please fill out this form to schedule an appointment. Together, we begin to explore your financial planning and investment advisory needs and discuss whether an advisory relationship with Curtis Financial planning might be a good fit for both parties.
2. If we think we may be able to help you, we’ll schedule a complimentary in-person consultation to evaluate your needs in more detail and determine what Curtis Financial Planning can do for you
3. After our in-person meeting, both parties determine if your goals and situation make you a good fit for our firm. If we decide to work together, we’ll sign a contract that includes a description of services we’ll provide and the fees we’ll charge.
4. We ask you to fill out our Financial Questionnaires and gather needed documents. This information helps us get a sense of your complete financial picture and develop an effective plan for you.
5. We deliver a financial plan or investment policy statement that is tailored to your specific needs. We help you implement the recommended action steps and continue to work together to address your ongoing needs and changing circumstances.