Comprehensive Financial Planning
Financial planning encompasses all aspects of your financial life and must be tailored to your unique circumstances. To achieve your financial goals and build a sustainable future, we will develop a comprehensive financial plan including:
|Comprehensive Financial Plan Fee Range||$2,500-$5,000|
|Ongoing Financial Planning Services||$250 Quarterly Fee|
|Consulting Fee||$250 Hourly|
Comprehensive Financial Plan: Fees depend upon the complexity and scope of your finances.
Ongoing Financial Planning Services: Includes access to personal financial planning website + 1 annual progress meeting. Your personal financial planning website access includes:
- Financial organizer
- Account balances
- Financial workshops
- Education center & resources
The Financial Planning Process
- Identify and prioritize your short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Gather and organize data and documents through questionnaires, interviews and worksheets.
- Analyze your financial situation to identify challenges and opportunities.
- Develop a saving and investing strategy to fund your objectives.
- Provide a written plan with recommendations and action steps.
- Assist with implementation of plan tasks and recommendations where needed.
Investment Management offers full-service, professional portfolio management for your investment and retirement accounts.
Annual fees for Investment Management are based upon the assets-under-management as you can see below.
|The portion up to $500,000||1.10%|
|The portion from $500,000 to $1,000,000||0.90%|
|The portion from $1,000,000 to $2,000,000||0.75%|
|The portion from $2,000,000 to $3,000,000||0.65%|
|The portion $3,000,000 and over||0.50%|
Fees are deducted directly from your investment account and will be clearly detailed on your statements.
For clients with $500,000 or over in assets under management, after the initial financial plan is created, ongoing financial planning will be included in the investment management fee. Curtis Financial Planning’s goal is to develop a long-term relationship with you to help you through all the stages of your financial life.
Investment Management Process
The process of investment management will begin with the creation of a customized investment policy statement tailored to your unique circumstances followed by:
- Recommendation for an appropriate asset allocation for your risk tolerance and time horizon.
- Recommendation of specific investments for your accounts.
- Assisting in the transfer of your accounts to a consolidated portfolio.
- Purchase and sale of investments as needed and as agreed upon by you.
- Monitoring of your portfolio on a regular basis.
- Preparation of year-end tax statements for taxable accounts as needed.
- Rebalancing your portfolio to remain consistent with your asset allocation.
- Discussion of relevant investment issues as needed or as requested by you.
- Provision of the professional discipline needed during difficult market conditions.